Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Deep Troat Thoughts by Vincester

Just finished chatting with vincester. Message him after seeing his nick "What a life I have". Then it lead to some serious conversation about life. hmmphh.. been long time never have such talk with some close friend. Well, it certainly makes both of us think abit on our life. I remember I have all this kinda thought almost everynight once in my life. Those we kinda my low esteem life.

For me, as long as I live life live, I'll be fine. Why must one suffer themself to save for the last, and only start enjoying when they're old? (Only if they had the chance to do so). It remind me of some of those story full of inspiration.

Story #1:
An old rich man went to a nice peaceful town for fishing. On his half way fishing, one young man join him.

Young man : Yo.. wassup!!

Old man : The sky with some cloud. good day, young boy.

Old man : Why are you doing here? When I was at your age, I spend most of my time earning money. And now, I'm rich! Thats why I can enjoying my life here! You should start to think of your future, young man.

Young man : Oh, so you're here to enjoying your life after a whole stress life ?

Old man : Yup.. time to enjoy!

Young man : Well, what you think I'm here for then?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Story #2:
Cant really remember on this one. But then the meaning is more a less like this one. <- not part of story, yet.. the story goes like this -> There's is 2 friend, Dan and Dave. They worked together, having same background, and earn same amount of money. However, their thinking was very different.

Both of them spotted their ideal condominium.Looks like there have the SAME taste this time. Dave taking a risk of not being able to finish his installment and start to buy that unit after 2 years of working. He pays the installemtn with most of his income. Although sometimes, he's having a hard time, but he do enjoy his new home.

While Dan is a conservative guy. He would go for playing a safe game. Thats why a condom is a must for him 24-7. He save most of his money , and spend only little on basic needs. He even have fast food quite often as his meal. After 20 Years of saving, he finally have the amount of buying that same condominim Dave owned. But then, he'd diagnosed to have cancer in final stage. He passed away 1 year later after he bought the unit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What I think of this stories. We, as a human being, most of the time been thinking too much. We cant even know what will happened next, how can we plan for our future?
Everything come with its limit. When you over the boundry, things will not be what they supposed to be anymore. Enjoy your life while you still can, and save up for the future abit as well. Afterall, you'll not know if you will be able to enjoy with the money you saved.

With this two stories, I comes with this aim in my life. "To seek for happiness". Yes it doesn't come easy. But, it's not hard either. There is few ways to find happiness.

Method #1 : have sex with your partner, then get her/yourself pregnant. named your child "happniess". Then, you'll have happniess in less than a year!

Method #2 : do a google search. "Results 1 - 10 of about 9,500,000 for happiness [definition]. (0.16 seconds)". Within 0.16 seconds, I found 9,500,000 happiness!!

Method #3 : Appreciate what you have.

Method #3 seems easy. consist of only four words. Satisfaction comes with happiness. Its like they telling you KFC Snack Plate with one piece of chicken, but give you another with FREE. or Dominos Piza Delivery comes with the box. So, be satisfied, afoi!!! you already got 23 decks of card !!

No comments: