Friday, March 25, 2005

Those were the day

Slept at 9 something PM yesterday.. and wake up at 3AM.. shit.. Life isn't getting better lately.. been abnormal.. Then, go down and surf net awhile. Suddenly, I miss my ex. The one with Hour Glass figure. The one who will only sound when I want her to. Yes, my precious guitar.

I played guitar at 330AM!! who cares!? My neighbour even bang the wall and shouting "Shut the fuck up". So I really don't care. His banging sounds rhythmic. So, I follow his beat and jamming with him. Played some metallica song.

Then, I start to clean up my room. How rarely you get afoi clean up his room? yes, never.. I accidentally found this paper in the stack of useless lecture notes. All the memories keep on coming up my mind. Ahh.. I really miss those day... Those day without much worries.. Those day we go deep sea every morning.. ahh.. how nice..

Anyway, that paper is some sort of game we played during lectures. Its called "Two word game" where everyone contribute two words to make the sentense grow to a story. Its lame, Its FUN!!!

Story #1
One day, I meet Red Face in APIIT. Asshole 2B get high and fuck AbanG's friend Deveros in arsehole. Shit lah...why gay? It is so tight... cause its still virgin like britney. "I want"... Chumi's friend 2B likes Mily's classmate Red Face. AbanG fell in to well named long cheng.

Story #2
Today AbanG shit on 2B frien's deveros named Bento. He love Red Face, AbanG's girl. Actually no, he's gay. What the shit lah. Brown shitlor, very healthy

Story #3
When I have sex, I will get high easily. So, I'll start scream "Red Face" boleh!!! Then sissyli suck 2B arsehole from small become loose. Later on, he cry shouting pain, Red Face sar "Good!". After that, 2B get horny and masterbate on RF. The sex manian die! Red Face start to cry. 2B lick her boobs very big.

End of this stories, theres my writing "this sucks!!!" Yes.. IT IS.. but we had fun! LoL.. simply CHILDISH act.. but dont give a fuck.. as long as we like it.. Anyway, the story meant to be a LONG story. But since got stucked up and do not know how the hell to continue, it end up to be 3 different story.

Talking about those old day, I really tressure it alot. During lunch time, one must really observe the situation carefully. IF you see people around you looks weird and start to speed up their meal. You know its the time. Its the time to either finish before them and run as fast as you could to the car. Else... you'll have to chase the car. All the bastards(including me) will locked the car door once they enter the car. Leaving the ONLY victim exposed to the sun. I myself kena THREE TIMES in ONE SINGLE DAY. SHIT!!

Wish to be with them together enjoying every single moment again.

2 comments:

ZMiN said...

Ok ass, first, you got me with the Hr-glass-figure thingy. I almost called ur couzzie up just to 8 with her about that! SHIT U! Second, y'had fun in coll eh? Jealous! I don't remember anything from coll... dang

afoi said...

basically, I enjoy my skool life.. damn.. so much fun.. so much nasty stuff!