Sunday, March 13, 2005

Wong Cock Supper

Ok, first, it has nothing to do with any cock whose owner with the surname of WONG, its just the cafe. Ok, so I went there to have supper with Siu Kheong and Ahfeifei.
Spotted quite alot of chiobu.. but bad formation... chiobu with ahbeng. SHIT! no wonder afoi still single.

siu kheong : ey ey ey.. let you all guess...

ahfeifei : err.. dunno.. whats the answer ?

siu kheong : ter ter[R1] eh... I also havent ask...

afoi : LoL

siu kheong : so, tell me, who can I ask for a cup of Love Forgetting Water(忘情水)?

afoi : err... andy lau?

siu kheong : nop.. guess mroe! guess more!

ahfeifei : oh.yea hor.. andy lau's song.. wa... thats very long time ago.. err... Andy Lau ?

siu kheong : told YOU... NO ANDY LAU...

ahfeifei : ok ok.. oh.. that song.. soo old song.. cant remember already lo..

siu kheong : shit you... hey.. hello? are you still with us ? (second time of "are you still with me" which kinda foi for me)

siu kheong : the answer is......... "ah ha"

ahfeifei : *toink toink toink* meh lan ??

afoi : *think* .. hahahahh "wo wou.. gei wo yi bei wang qing shui.." 阿哈,给我一杯忘情水。。" haha.. silly !!!

everyone : ROTFLOL

Reference:

[R1] - ter ter. Very hard to explain. some not-too-bad-bad-word to express that you're upset. same effect with "damn you" "fuck!" "till" e.g: ter ter eh! after sab bai [listen], I cant errect liao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my ex-colleague posted this to me b4. Damn funny man!

afoi said...

you mean.. sab bai sab bai ?heh.. yups.. gr8 song there