Thursday, March 24, 2005

Prank Call

Today is a rainy day.. been hibernating on e sofa since I woke up. wait a minute, I never woke up until 4 something! Receive this call, number is not within my phonebook.

Afoi : hello?

Unknown : hello? err....

Afoi : yes?

Unknown : is it a number of someone with the surname Lim ?

Afoi : yes.. what you want?

Unknown : ahh.. ok.. did you order a coffin?

Afoi : NO!

Unknown : kakakak.. its me la! weng siu

Afoi : FUCK!!! ush !!!!

- - - - - -

Brain been damn slow.. and abit got shock by this prank call.. chat for a while.. hah... good to hear from weng siu again.. yeah.. we'll be sticking our ass on fire for the coming 6 months.. *pray*

This prank call reminds me of the one I received years ago, when I was still in my secondary school time. It was from some Gaylo Fucka whos identity still remain mystery until today.That day were a sunny day, unlike today. While I was half way having my lunch.. this god damn phone rang. Be frank, I thought it's from police station. Been into quite a serious crime on that time. ngek ngek ngek.. which is irrelavent to share over here.

Afoi : y..e...ss?

Unknown : hi afoi

Afoi : hi. who is on the line?

Unknown : your admirer

Afoi : ok..wassup?

Unknown : ey.. do you know that I like you alot?

Afoi : er.. I mean... who doesn't? (fucker.. you damn gay! fuck off!)

Unknown : when you play guitar that time. You look awesome.

Afoi : thank you.

Unknown : aiyo.. you no longer play guitar meh ?

Afoi : nop

Unknown : so, what you doing there ?

Afoi : having my lunch.. you ?

Unknown : playing with my dick.. uhh (moaning softly)

Afoi : . . . .

Unknown : do you want to play with me ? (continue moaning)

Afoi : nop

Unknown : then what you want to play?

Afoi : guitar

Unknown : . . .

Then, when I thought everything will be a lame Q&A session, it sounds like someone is picking up the phone from his side. Then start to dial some number.

*tut tut tut tut*

Afoi : meh lan ?

Unknown : . . .

Unknown Female : ey? Ah Yong ah ?? you using phone line ar? soar-ly....

Unknown : *hang up*

While Unknown Female STILL on the line, I was about to talk to her regarding her retarded gaylo fucka son, she hang up too. Shit! too slow! and I only knew ONE "Ah Yong" who happened to be a GUY. I questioned him, but he denied.

It is true that, what you did, you'll have to pay back. As I was into some prank call activity when I was even younger. To those victim.. sorry. I promise I will not ask you all to go bus station to pick up your relative anymore. Neither will I ask anyone of you to pee early in the morning.

No comments: